[GeoStL] Re: Double logging caches

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:17:13 -0800 (PST)

-
The courthouse?  OK, who did what to whom?
Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
Jen,

I am not upset and that is what this group is for ...to ask questions about
caching and getting answers. Sorry about you getting soaked on the cache but I
hope you enjoyed the cache so far :)......when you get back shoot me an email
and let me know...I would love to walk along with you guys. It was a pleasure
meeting you and your husband at the courthouse and I hope to see you at the
Christmas party and other events soon

Dan (Thunder)

"Jen C." wrote:
-
Dan,
Sorry for using yours as an example, didn't want to make you upset. It just
happened to be the first I thought of, since I had been out caching and had a
few to log in. Since I am new I didn't know how all of this worked.

However I was just questioning any caches that had more than one waypoint, not
just yours.

Thanks to all for setting me straight on how all this works. I didn't want to
stir things up or get people upset. Just trying to figure out how things worked.

I did look on the site first before posting and couldn't find an answer.

I do plan on finishing the "Gentle Exercise" in a week or so depending on the
weather. We got soaked on Sunday :-)

Thanks
Jen