[GeoStL] Re: Geocaching 101 - April 24 : Jeferson City.

  • From: <xitaqua@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:57:31 -0500 (CDT)

-
Sounds awesome !
How about meet at noon at Cajun Catfish ?
RGS if you are coming and want to carpool, send me a private email.
I am leaving Wentzville at 10AM.
Otherwise let's all meet at Cajun Catfish at noon !!!!

I plan to bring a cache with me, and hopefully I can put my first cache out
somewhere in the Jeff City.

Cheers !
Marcos.

Subject field