[GeoStL] Re: [GeoStL]TENTATIVE PLANS- BruceS and #5000

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:15:04 -0600

-
***** Here are our TENTATIVE PLANS for Bruce's 5000 assault on Saturday,
Dec. 31, 2005*****

Those that want to go along with Bruce on the trail or meet up with him are
welcome to do so.

We will have a weenie roast/bonfire at noon at the shelter near the rear
parking area. Depending on the weather (and boy scouts), we may be able to
use the indoor shelter. Heated restrooms open year around are located at the
shelter.

If Bruce finishes D&D before noon, there are some new caches in the park he
hasn't found yet so that should keep him busy.

SLAGA will furnish the hot dogs, buns, paper plates, condiments, etc. Soda
and some hot beverages will also be provided. Anyone wanting to bring
leftover Christmas cookies is encouraged to do so.

Weather for Saturday is partly sunny and a high of 46, so it shouldn't be
too bad. This will still allow everyone time for an afternoon nap in hopes
of staying up until midnight to celebrate 2006.

See everyone Saturday. If anything changes, I'll update you ASAP.

Rich