[GeoStL] BruceS and #5000

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gc-Maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:01:47 -0600

-
Bruce plans on logging his 5000th cache on Saturday, Dec 31 on Daryl and Daryl
(GCAB23). It is located in West Tyson County Park in Eureka. Plans are not
definite and Bruce needs 32 caches before Saturday. With weather like today, I
know I wouldn't be out caching. :-)
The park opens at 8AM so I'd suspect that would be his starting time. Best
parking would be at the rear lot near the restrooms, not the upper lot by the
Chubb trail. For those that have done this cache, there are several good places
to wait for him if you don't want to walk the whole way, or walk the loop
backwards to meet him and hope he doesn't bushwhack between waypoints.

Since this is a "spur of the moment" think, nothing is planned to honor the
occasion. Hopefully Bruce will let us know his final plans as the time nears.

Rich

-- Desc: "AVG certification"

Checked by AVG Free Edition.