[GeoStL] Re: [GeoStL]

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 21:03:26 -0500

Glad to hear it. Keep a close eye out for post-op infection. Unfortunately, that is all too common.

Gale

Stephen Martin wrote:
-
:-)

I am back home. The surgery went well.  I have a bit of pain, but plenty of
pain meds.  I won't be riding my bike for the next two weeks.  I guess I will
have to walk to my 600th find next week. Miss you St. Louisians.

Stephen