[GeoStL] Re: [GeoStL]

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 20:07:35 -0600

-
I would suspect that everyone is staying in a "geo topic only mode" for a while.
Nice geocaching weather.[1] Going to change out the ghosts container tomorrow morning and since it is not swamp season out there just now, i may move it to its former, more hidden, location. [2]

Just saw the national geographic swimsuit calender pictures. They were much better than the "hippo & rhino in thongs" images i had in my head. [3]

glenn
always "on topic"
[1] manditory geocaching reference
[2] much harder to find than a jug hanging on a tree
[3] wanted to see how to put a thong on a hippo
[4] mutton
At 07:34 PM 1/29/2003 -0600, you wrote:
-
Were is everybody it's awful quiet tonight.

T.P.&M.
 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA