[GeoStL] Re: Garmin 60CS

  • From: Sara Carter <beancounter2b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:47:18 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,
Where were you about 3 hours ago to tell me this.  The money was refunded back
to paypal who refunded it back to the CC, I incorrectly assumed it would go
back as a paypal accoung balance and I could add some to it and be cool.  But
since it went back to the CC it'll be a week or so at least before the $ shows
back up.  I ended up ordering one from getwetfeet.com with the autonavigation
kit, of course they are expecting thier shipment to arrive thursday and to ship
out friday since they are out of stock.  I'd call and cancel it but the $$ is
already cooming out of my checking account via paypal and I can' wait to have
it credited back to order from somewhere else.  At this point the whole thing
has been one big mess.  Kinda like when best buy was stupid about a flat screen
lcd panel monitor and I finally decided it was fate saying I didn't need the
new toy and I didn't get it.  But I will get a 60CS in the long run.

Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you get a refund, try TVNAV.COM. Their website is nothing fancy nor do they
have a huge place. They are located right down the street from Garmin and have
been my favorite spot. Shipping is less than 4 days and they are real easy to
deal with. If you call and order, they will be straight forward with you.

Mike