[GeoStL] Re: GPS for car

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:19:29 -0600

-
The "less expensive" is relative perhaps. My fiance has a Nuvi, and she
just bought a lifetime map update for $75. She can download updates
twice a year for free for as long as she owns the unit. I have not seen
a similar deal for non-Nuvi units. If I recall, it costs about twice
that much to update the maps on the hand held units.

from this