[GeoStL] Re: GPS for car

  • From: Michael Rogers <kingsrow1975@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:20:58 -0800 (PST)

-
I usually use our Nuvi 760 for the car and my 60CSx for caching these days. I
have my Nuvi loaded with the caches I want to go to so that it can guide me
there. Once there, I whip out my trusty 60CSx and go caching.
Before that, I used my 60CSx for car and caching. it did the job very, very
well. Sometimes I still use it for all-around use like you do, Libby.

While the CO/OR might have neat bells and whistles, I cannot find a good reason
to buy one of the new ones. My old boy just keeps truckin' along, doing it's
job well...

-Michael