[GeoStL] Re: [GEO] GEO*Trailblazer 1 contacting you from Geocaching.com

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <charles@xxxxxxxxxx>, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 22:24:50 -0600

-
Charles,

I will pass this to the SLAGA email list and see if there are any Lewis and Clark fans out there that wants to help you with this one.

If anyone in STL is interested, I will have them contact you. It would be nice to have some local coordination for this event.

glenn

At 10:15 PM 4/2/2004, charles@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

--This message was sent through the Geocaching.com web site--

Hi Glenn,
I am working on the next event (EXPADITION DAY DEPARTURE) and am wondering if you guy's wanted to get involved in any way or should I just do it from ARK-MO-Geocachers.
More info is available from
http://www.ngs.noaa.gov
Look under the Lewis and Clark Events.
I was planning on meeting near the Bridge over Wood River near where the next disc will be set.
It still has not been released (coordinates for disc)yet.But there are several Benchmarks and Caches we could hunt till the disc setting and all meet there and then on to St. Charles to do the disc there and maybe some benchmarks and caches as well.
Let me know what you think.
I have not submitted it yet.

The Event will start from the same place Lewis and Clark started from 200 years to the day.