[GeoStL] Re: Fwd: Christmas present from Groundspeak

  • From: Jon Mertz <jemertz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:22:51 -0600

I hope they do what Slashdot does with their voting system. People who
rarely comment get few votes. People who comment a LOT also get few votes.
People who comment the average amount get the most votes. I think that would
work out very well for Groundspeak, only replace comment with find. Of
course, if you tell people when their next vote comes, it would be easy to
figure out the best find rate to game the system.