[GeoStL] Fall Picnic Questions

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 21:44:44 -0500

Yes, I know it isn't fall yet.

However Matt and I are thinking about maybe hosting a picnic.  If nobody minds
us wanting to do this.

I have spoken with Mike - Brawny Bear and he said post my questions to the
group.

Now the questions.

What has worked best in the past for picnics?

I know I heard about an auction, I think it was a silent auction.  What about
that?  Did it work?

Or any other ideas or suggestions.

I like to think ahead and plan ahead on things sorry if this is too soon to
think about the fall.

Thanks
Jen

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.