[GeoStL] Fall Picnic

  • From: "Velyne Tarlos @ Charter" <velynetarlos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA Freelist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 11:18:34 -0500

Hi, Everyone.  CribbageWitch here.  Just a reminder:  2008 SLAGA Fall Picnic
is fast approaching.  I would like to remind y?all that I really need a
final count on the attendees by the 15th so that I can order meats.  I want
to make sure that everyone gets fed.

I have been notified that the Poker Run is just about set up and it really
sounds like it will be a super hunt.

I have contacted a member regarding the Silent Auction and hope she will
agree to handle that task.  If she does not have the time this picnic, is
there anyone else who would take on this duty?

Also, I am in need of someone to help keep the kids busy.   At count this
morning there are 9 younglings attending.

I would also like to remind y?all to get your auction items ready so that
SLAGA can have the walls covered with great items.

I hate to ask this, because I know I will get all sorts of answers, but do
you have any suggestions for the prize for the Poker Run???  No, we will not
be awarding a Colorado, an Oregon, a new car/truck/SUV/RV, or a date with a
super model/rock star.  Keep it real, guys.

Also we will need donations for the door-prize table.

Cache on!!

http://www.myspace.com/cribbagewitch
Find me on MySpace and be my friend!