[GeoStL] Re: Fall Picnic

  • From: "Mike Maryan" <mmaryan99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:08:42 -0500

-
I have reserved the Manny Broadway Shelter at Spanish Lake County Park on September 29th so the picnic is on! The shelter is located between the lake and Spirit Field. The shelter will hold up to 300 people and there are plenty of electrical outlets so there is plenty of space and lots of tables! The event page will soon be created! The menu is still being decided on for meat, we had porksteaks and chicken last year but am open for some new ideas??? (keep cost in mind) Of course there will be plenty of caches to find throughout the day, 50/50 drawing, Silent Auction, and Attendance Prizes!!!

I am still looking for volunteers to help setup, clean up, place permanent caches (come on North County folks), cooking (ha-ha) no really, monitor auction table! Please contact me off list if you want to volunteer for anything or have any other suggestions!

Mike "TheMadChef"

From: "Jen" <2geocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Fall Picnic
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 13:57:02 -0500

Speaking with Madchef, the picnic is tentatively scheduled for Sept. 29th at Spanish Lake.

Plans are still in the works.

I've been recruited to help with cache page and planning.

So the fall picnic is in the works.

Will keep you all posted.

Jen