[GeoStL] Re: FW: Re: E-Trex parts?

  • From: Jim Everman <everman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:53:57 -0500

-
> many times, since they know that the bad glue is a manufacturers defect,
> they will just take it back and send out another unit no matter of the age.
>
> glenn

 And that is just what has happened. I called Garmin this morning and
was told, ".. the warranty makes no difference, we don't want an upset
customer over something as simple as a piece of rubber." Or words to
that effect. So I boxed it up and sent it off to KC. But they will not
send (just) parts of any kind.

 I still kinda like the rubberized denim, clothing button idea...

 Geo Jim

--
   Jim Everman       mailto:everman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                     http://webusers.Anet-STL.com/~everman/