[GeoStL] Re: Etiquette

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:51:28 -0700 (PDT)

-

Dan,

The world is definetly changing and not always for the
better I might add....I have no problem with God Bless
America but I do have a problem with the nasty
discussions that seem to follow when a political or
religious subject is brought up here....this is for
mainly geocaching and it's peripherals after all.
I read every post that comes in here and I don't get
digest mode so sometimes it can be overwhelming...but
I have started deleting some of the "arguments" unread
and who knows what information I might have missed
because the subject was not changed. I have no problem
with receiving the kind of posts that have generated
the arguments but would prefer to get them at my
private email address and not through a geocaching
newsgroup....maybe that is something that could be put
on the geostl.com page....A list of email addressess
for those who would want to receive non caching posts?

Just a suggestion though

Dan