[GeoStL] Etiquette

  • From: "P ekey" <pkekey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:01:14 -0500

-
Hey all,
I appreciate reading about your caching adventures and about your families, fun
times and concerns. Sometimes your jokes are funny. But your constant bickering
is one reason I switched to digest mode. Let's spend more time building this
community up instead of tearing it down.

Regardless of the topic, when you jump in to post a reply to a message, please
delete all but a few relevant lines to the original post. In yesterday's
digest, there were SIX complete copies of the controversial God Bless America
message, including the original. Only one person snipped the relevant lines to
include in his response. If you must argue, keep it brief!

Peace,
Tribble157