[GeoStL] Re: Cross-Post Listings To OpenCaching.org

  • From: Gary Braman <Gary.Braman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 09:48:33 -0700

Oh!  I was supposed to read the blog post?

I agree.  It HAS gotten better.  I have been using several of the new features,
especially the favorites points, the ability to view pocket queries in the new
map, and downloading pocket queries to the Iphone app.

OpenCaching is appealing, but they don't have *Gln....

:)