[GeoStL] Re: Cross-Post Listings To OpenCaching.org

  • From: Glenn <gln.htc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 20:40:51 -0500

I was keeping track of caches that are unique to OC. There are a few and it's
growing slowly  but there are does not seem to be very  many.

Who keeps track of the caches places that needs permits and such get the
permits or evens mentions that they are needed? I have lost track or their
review process. I thought they were getting some folks to actually look at the
caches for that sort of thing.

Via iP-4