[GeoStL] Re: Creve Couer Caches

  • From: "NachoDaddy" <_rnx_@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 20:33:42 -0400

-
West Tyson has some difficult terrain. Try Roman Temples if you want to roll @$$ over tea kettle downhill.

------ Original Message ------
From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Creve Couer Caches

Difficult terrain?  Do a pocket query and put in a terrain of 3 or more from your home area.  That should give you what you want.  Or do a 3/3 or more for difficulty and terrain.

Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx> wrote:
-

When I woke up today I still had three caches left to find in Creve Couer Park. I must say that whitecaps and rock in a hard place were difficult to navigate this time of year. i really enjoyed some real difficulty in these caches to match the difficulty rating. What are some other good difficults to do in the metro area. I am not as interested in difficult puzzles as i am in difficult terrain. I love the puzzles too, but i am more into the actual hunt.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Stephen