[GeoStL] Re: Creve Couer Caches

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 16:57:17 -0700 (PDT)

Difficult terrain?  Do a pocket query and put in a terrain of 3 or more from
your home area.  That should give you what you want.  Or do a 3/3 or more for
difficulty and terrain.

Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  -

When I woke up today I still had three caches left to find in Creve Couer Park.
I must say that whitecaps and rock in a hard place were difficult to navigate
this time of year. i really enjoyed some real difficulty in these caches to
match the difficulty rating. What are some other good difficults to do in the
metro area. I am not as interested in difficult puzzles as i am in difficult
terrain. I love the puzzles too, but i am more into the actual hunt.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Stephen