[GeoStL] Re: Congrats to NormV and Geo Jim on both finding number 200

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:09:31 -0600

-
Oh.. and I almost forgot.. Because of the personal congrats "IWSP" received,
he found the newsgroup and made it to his first group cache! Thats why we
should send more personal emails and not rely on this group so much..

Of course my opinions do not reflect the opinions of SLAGA or any other
living human being..

Mike