[GeoStL] Re: Columbia caching

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 06:59:18 -0700 (PDT)

Jen,

Are we speaking about Columbia MO?....I just went
through there not too long ago and there a number of
good 1/1 type caches there....I am not sure how they
classified them but I would not have given any of them
over a 2. I would have to look up my list but I can
send a list of the easier ones if you like.

Dan

--- Jen Guyer <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, they could hide just a few more easy ones out
> there! Now I love a good
> hike and hard cache find and we did win my other SIL
> and nephew over with
> the Finger Lakes Caching adventure. But 1/1s are
> nice for a quick find and
> the tagalong short cachers. Columbia has little to
> no 1/1s, so you have to
> be really into caching to go find one.
>
> Jen
>
> St. Louis BookCrossing Chapter

http://www.angelfire.com/mo3/stlouisbookcrossers/Main.html

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com
Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.