[GeoStL] Re: Cache Question - Deleting a log

  • From: "Greg & Bobbi Crouch" <mocrouchs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 07:55:34 -0500

Having a statement like cache is missing could keep others from searching for
it even though you may have posted a note saying it is still there. I agree
with everyone else, I would delete it with an email explaining it is still
there and since it is then they really didn't find it. If I could log all the
DNF's I've ever had then my numbers would be about 15 or 20 higher than they
are. If it was actually missing then it would be a little different. I just
feel like if you didn't have the container in hand then you didn't find it.
Someone needs to write a book on caching etiquit.

HFF