[GeoStL] Re: An I-Phone caching challenge.

  • From: Bear <brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:59:33 -0600

Doesn't Rend Lake Resort have Wi-Fi? We will need to make sure we have a way to
send the homegrown GPX file to these devices.

Since Bromley is in charge of this and NOT on the freelist, can someone send
this to him. I am texting while driving.

Mike Griffin
World Wide Technology, INC.
O - 314-995-8935
C - 314-308-0916