[GeoStL] Re: 2008 SLAGA Fall Picnic

  • From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:50:49 -0600

-

I think, Which is a dangerous venture, Cribbagewitch had to go to Babler
to see about the pavilion. They said they could reserve it but would
need the payment to put it on the books. She, in turn, went to SLAGA and
is waiting to secure the pavilion before commiting to the group. Once
the check is in and we have the pavilion, she will announce it.

Until then, don't plan anything until she gets the location and date in
the books..

How's that? Close??

Mike Griffin