[gawlerites] FW: hello from Cherrie

  • From: Charo Niederer <charoniederer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gawlerites freelistsfen2009 <gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 23:07:46 +1300

From: charoniederer@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: richm7@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: hello from Cherrie
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 23:07:10 +1300

Dear Patti and Dick
Hello.  Wondering how the five day top up went.  Was thinking of you both and
Howard and Stella and thinking what a grand reunion it would have been.
I finished four rounds of chemotherapy in June.  Am now on exemestane - post
mnopausal oestregen inhibitor  - but have achey joints and carpel tunnel
syndrome.  my oncologist did not mention any of these side effects! but is
referring me to a neuro surgeon for my tingly hands!  Other than this have had
good energy and wellness.  Liver indicators pretty much normal. Fingers crossed
for fourth blood test nexxt week - which will be the fourth month after chemo.
Have cat scan scheduled on 27th but maybe will reschedule if blood test stays
good so as to avoid unnecessary radiation.  MRI scan showed splotches of cancer
on all the bones but spinal chord not in imminent danger.

As you say hopefully the chemo gets you up into the foot hills  - am getting
ready to really have to start climbing.  could be more religious about that
brisk and daily half hour of exercise and making those 6th and 7th juices each
day.  Meditation bearing fruits I feel but more and more regularly needs to be
built into day.  The novelty of feeling abit of strength and power back is
getting in the way.

Was Maier at your course - so inspirational.

Hope this finds you fortified and uplifted.

Love and greetings to yourselves and  all the group.
From Colin and Cherrie

Find someone to snuggle up with Brrr... its getting cold out there

Brrr... its getting cold out there Find someone to snuggle up with
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fdating%2Enz%2Emsn%2Ecom%2Fchannel%2Findex%2Easpx%3Ftrackingid%3D1048628&_t=773568480&_r=nzWINDOWSliveMAILemailTAGLINES&_m=EXT