From: turnzey@xxxxxxxxxx
To: gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gawlerites] Re: Hello Bruce!
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:27:22 +1000

Hi Bruce.   Yes we all attended along
with John from NZ.   From my personal perspective I didn't get that
much more out of it other than a deeper understanding of the meditation.  I
chose not to sit in on some of the topics as I have had enough of being on that
emotional rollercoaster.    I thought the food was just soooo
much better than in February.  I have to admit to you, that everytime when
I looked across at that table that you and Deb sat at, along with Tom and
Gerald, it did make me feel sad. During the time of Deb's funeral we were in
the
meditation sanctuary and I did say a prayer for Deb, you and your
family.
 Ian spent a lot of  time with the
group and as you are no doubt aware he retires at the end of the year. He has
the satisfaction of knowing that his presence on this earth has made a
difference!   It was really good to spend sometime with Patti, Richard and
John who have gone back home with lots more direction and
information.   Hope all is going as well as can be expected
under the circumstances ...sending you a BIG hug and all good karma your
way.  God bless.   Stella and Howard xoxo