[gawlerites] Deb's funeral

  • From: "bja" <moo-man@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 00:06:14 +1000

Hi Gang,

Thanks for all the kind words of support; they are comforting and
appreciated.

As for Deb, I have now sorted out her funeral arrangements so for those who
can make it and want to be there, Deb's funeral will take place on Tuesday
15th of September at 4:15pm at the Wilson Chapel in the Springvale
Necropolis Cemetary (I believe there is a blue line painted on the road that
will lead you to the chapel).

Please note that I will totally understand if no-one from the group attends
but for any that do, please do not buy flowers as this will be a cremation
so the flowers will be somewhat wasted. There will be a donation envelope
for the Gawler Foundation in the Chapel and I ask that a small donation be
made on Deb's behalf instead. Deb found a lot of peace there and I believe
the changed diet and lifestyle helped her exceed the expectations of her
doctors and I know Deb would love others to benefit in some small way by her
passing.

Again, thanks for all your support and I hope to see some of you Tuesday.

Love and best wishes,

Bruce