[GameTalk] pipe2 blast chamber question and suggestion

  • From: "nicol" <nicoljacobus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:15:57 +0200

Hi all
Something happens with the electricity  levels which I can't figure out. AS
I'm sliding to the next pipe to fit, I hear the water is coming from  the
middle  and the electricity is either to my left or to my right. When I hear
the ouch sound,  sometimes when I then fit a pipe and slide to the next pipe
the electricity kills me and sometimes not. How do I know when to avoid the
electricity if the water is coming from the middle? Well if the electricity
is also from the middle and I  hear the ouch sound I know I have to  wait
until it goes on to the left or  to the right. But its difficult to decide
whether to slide through or wait if the water is in the middle and the
current comes on on my left or right side.
I have another suggestion for pipe2.   how about if the toolbox contains
extra time on the side scroller levels? Say for instance I'm fitting pipes
and I'm  encountering a toolbox and I manage to unlock it one of the  items
it randomly gives me is extra time on the side scroller. In other words on
the next side scroller in the current game I will have more time to complete
it before the alarm goes off or the  alarm's sound will continue a bit
longer before the running out time kills me.
I'm playing pipe2 on normal now  and still I am not getting any thugs, rats
and spiders on levels 13 and 14. I suppose maybe its my computer  causing
the enemies not to come on those levels, its nothing wrong with how the game
is programmed, its just my computer that doesn't allow  the enemies on
levels 13 and 14. the games behave differently on each computer I suppose.
Because if  everybody gets rats, thugs and spiders on levels 13 and 14 and
its only me who doesn't get them, then it must be my computer. But I do get
toolboxes on those levels, but if I unlock them and I get a  flash light or
bug spray I can do nothing with it since there's no enemies.
I use windows xp sp2 professional and my processor is a seleron 1.7 gig.
Guys, I'm not complaining at all.   This is just my  observations. But I do
enjoy the game a lot and I think its worth the money.  It would be nice if I
could get enemies on  levels 13 and 14 but that's not the  worse. Pipe2 is a
great game. I'm a happy customer of BSC games.