[GameTalk] Re: pipe2

  • From: "Bryan Peterson" <b-peterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 01:04:24 -0700

The reason the documentation doesn't mention a boss level is because it's
supposed to be a surprise! I'll onlysay this much. You have something in
your arsenal that's already helped you throughout your mission whenthugs
show up. As for the other thing, the boss himself gives you a hint when he
kills you for the last time. That, however, is all I'll say on the matter.
You'll just have to find out on your own...