[GameTalk] Re: gottem

  • From: "Raymond Grote" <musicalman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:57:42 -0500

Don't worry about him shooting you in the center, it just means that the
thug you were after got you. The secret is using both control keys. Then,
once you get thirteen, to get fourteen you'll just have to aim and fire that
thing like the devel was chasing you. Oh yeah, the more thugs you shoot the
more points you get, and each thug you shoot gives you more points. For
example, the first thug may be worth one thousand but the tenth one may be
ten thousand. Of course I just made that example up.