[GameTalk] Re: gottem

  • From: "Anne" <aewalker1970@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:40:17 -0800

Be really careful about where the taunts are coming from because the sounds
can decieve you. As for the number of thugs you are getting, 12 is really
good! I am thinking that the highest is like 14 or 15, but I know that my
husband has been playing Pipe 2 for about 3 years (or more) and still has
problems getting more than that. Again, just keep at it and eventually you
will get more