[GameTalk] Re: bsc pipe1 contest

  • From: stareagle <eaglelaire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,<gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 03:51:46 -0500

i think she did do that smile. she just worded it differently than i did.
she was asking you to write to her privately as well. as for me i think i'm
shutting down and going on to get ready for bed. eagles aren't supposed to
be up at this hour lol. i was playing word replica and word blast but
didn't do so well on either of them so i know it's bedtime grin.
starEagle