[GameTalk] The bsc games's score server is now working once again.

  • From: "The Kolesar Brothers" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B S C Games" <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 13:57:13 -0400

Hi to one and all.
I just posted my classic pipe score to the score board with no problems. You
even get a wave file to tell you that it was seccessfully up loaded to the
server now.
I'll leave the wave file as a surprise. But experienced BSC gamers should be
able to reconize what the wave file is.
So I hope this helps everyone out.
Ron and Boz the four pawedgame cheater.
Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!