[GameTalk] Pipe 2 on an Asus netbook

  • From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 19:51:47 -0400

Hello everyone. The following are my stats for a Pipe 2 game played on
my Asus netbook while on a road trip. I just posted the score and it
ranks 4 on the  top ten as of right now.

***Statistics for Game Started on 5/9/2009 7:10:49 PM

Final Score: 2094346; you got in position 1 in your local top ten
You beat the game! Congratulations!
Difficulty: Easy
Game Duration: 38 minutes 20 seconds
Minutes remaining on game clock: 35
Total hammer swings: 909
Hammer hitting accuracy: 99.6%
You killed 11 thugs on the first bonus level, received 132500 points,
and ten extra minutes
You killed 11 thugs on the second bonus level, received 132500 points,
and ten extra minutes
Number of lives lost: 3
You lost your first life on level 5, which was an electricity pipe
level.(Killed by electricity)
You lost your second life on level 14, which was a sidescrolling steam
level.(Killed by a barrel)
You lost your third life on level 14, which was a sidescrolling steam
level.(Killed by electricity)
You killed 4 Spiders
You killed 3 Rats
You killed 18 Thugs
You avoided 11 steams on sidescroller levels
You avoided 9 electricities on sidescroller levels
You avoided 12 sewer lids on sidescroller levels
You avoided 8 barrels on sidescroller levels
You encountered stairs on level 2 but they dropped you down to level 1
You unlocked a toolbox and received a 30000 point bonus on level 3
You searched a trashcan and found a 40000 point bonus on level 4
You searched a trashcan and found a 70000 point bonus on level 4
You encountered stairs on level 6 but they dropped you down to level 5
You encountered stairs on level 7 but they dropped you down to level 6
You searched a trashcan and found a welding kit on level 8
You searched a trashcan and found a welding kit on level 8
You unlocked a toolbox and received a bug spray on level 9
You searched a trashcan and found a construction hat on level 10
You searched a trashcan and found a bag of potato chips on level 10
You unlocked a toolbox and received a pack of ammo on level 12
You unlocked a toolbox and received a wrench on level 13
You searched a trashcan and found a construction hat on level 14
You searched a trashcan and found a time bonus on level 14

--
Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net