[GameTalk] Re: Pipe2 problem

  • From: "Holden" <hmacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:25:57 -0500

You have been warned. This is a spoiler space. You have had ample time, if
you do not wish to read this message, to back out. OK then, here goes.
On level 16, Muchiani starts by insulting you some, then you hear the sound
of his gun being loaded. Then you'll hear him start to shoot at you. Use the
enter key to jump around, and shoot at him. Each time you will end up at a
random posision, and there will be a target beeping sound. At this point,
let him have it. Keep shooting at him till you don't hear the target sound
anymore, then start jumping again. When again you hear the target sound,
shoot at him again.

  Holden

Holden
Cedric, Noble Order of Long-dead Scottish knights
Juan, the American Mexican
Gore, from the Scrolls of King  Duncan, Head of the "Manslaughter" Comission

And also, the Lord of the Galaxy