[GameTalk] Pipe2 problem

  • From: "Raymond" <musicalman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 20:33:07 -0400

Hi,
I just registered Pipe2. People were talking about a level16 in the game. I
didn't believe them. Here's the problem. I thought there were 14 waves with
level 15 being the bomb. But since people were mentioning a level 16, I began
to think that there were 15 ordinary levels and level 16 was the bomb. But I
know, level 15 is the bomb, and after that, I get in touch I guess with
muchianni. He starts sounding like he's shooting at me, now how do I get
through this? Where can I get help on this, other than this list? Not sayin' I
don't want help from you, I just want to know if there is any other resources.
Please try to be detailed, whoever on this list is going to help, because I
know little to nothing about this level.
Raymond