[GameTalk] Re: Ok, not too good score, but good game

  • From: "Raymond" <musicalman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 01:06:34 -0400

If you didn't try to die like that you would have gotten more points not to
mention time. I'm laughing at the bonus rounds. What happened there! I never
try to kill myself on side-scrollers even if it's the points. I think the
time's more important. Not to mention I think dying takes points like
getting/doing things gives them.
Raymond