[GameTalk] Re: Oh man is the insane level tough. GRIN.

  • From: "Raymond" <musicalman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:23:49 -0400

Maybe this will help with the boss. When you get to him, keep pressing
enter, then when he stops, target him and shoot him. It may take a minute or
so, but eventually you'll be able to fix him bigtime. When he starts
shooting again, jump out of the way. Don't jump too much because you'll
never target him that way.
Raymond