[GameTalk] Re: Not bad.

  • From: "Raymond" <musicalman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:27:29 -0400

il

I just go from the last two numbers and switch them, then take the middle
numbers and switch them. Then I'm closer, now I keep switching other
numbers, and most of the time I can get it. It's not as tricky most of the
time when you do the first two switches. But I've actually surprised myself
by unlocking practically every toolbox I've come to.
Raymond