[gameprogrammer] Re: witcher 3 camera system in unity3d

  • From: Anders Bjørn Rørbæk Pedersen <abrp@xxxxxx>
  • To: "gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 19:55:56 +0000

To begin with you should try getting something simple done like rotation around
an object, from there you can try figuring out how to rotate the object, when
pressing forward and translate the object in that direction. I always encourage
to figure things out without tutorials as a way to learn how to solve problems.