[gameprogrammer] RES: Re: RES: Re: DirectX Line and Triangle

  • From: "Edilson Vasconcelos de Melo Junior" <dirso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:40:36 -0300

The triangle is really a flat triangle, it's just something to indicate a
path. And the line segments do have x,y and z values. I work on this project
like google earth 3d client and my task is to draw lines representing
streets and make triangles over them pointing the allowed driving way.

Thanks,

Dirso