[gameprogrammer] Re: RES: Re: DirectX Line and Triangle

  • From: "Alan Wolfe" <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:21:34 -0700

the triangle you want to put on the lines, do you want it to be 3
dimensional (ie a pyramid, not a triangle?) or do you want it to just really
be a triangle.

also, when you say you are in 3d do you mean that your line segments all
have different X,Y and Z values?  or are they all on the same Z value?