[gameprogrammer] RES: New to gameprogrammer.com

  • From: "Edilson Vasconcelos de Melo Junior" <dirso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:09:09 -0300

Have you ever programmed anything in your life? If not, I highly recommend
you to use a Game Maker software or something like that.
I think something like this http://www.yoyogames.com/make would be really
useful for you.
Or you can start learning C/C++ or another programming language and choosing
libraries to help you in your development. Maybe torque could also help you
(http://www.garagegames.com/)

I hope this helps.
Dirso