[gameprogrammer] Re: Juan Carlos Cazar is out of the office.

  • From: "David Olsen" <jolynsbass@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 16:33:18 -0500

This reminds me of the occassional "Who the heck are you guys?" posts, of someone who forgot that they signed up some time ago. They really crack me up!
btw, sorry I don't contribute much to the list - I'm a real novice at programming(I just do it as a hobby, I'm a musician in real life.) I do enjoy reading everyone's posts and have learned a lot of fun things. Thanks for the great list!
-Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Wilson" <t.wilson@xxxxxxxxx>