[gameprogrammer] Re: Java applet streaming music?

  • From: "Olof Bjarnason" <olof.bjarnason@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 08:39:04 +0200

thanks alot ... judging by the mp3-applet-mini-player he's got on his
page too, it actually does fit the bill perfectly :)

he states it's based on the java sound platform, which he says is
available from jre 1.3 up, which is my target minimum java platform

hope it is easy to learn .. do you have any hints on learning the api stephen?

/Olof

On 5/2/06, Stephen <gp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't know if it's exactly what you're looking for, but I use JLayer
(http://www.javazoom.net/javalayer/javalayer.html) to play MP3's in my
Java apps.  It's a free mp3 software library.  I'm afraid I don't know
if it works in Applets (I assume it does).

Stephen