Re: FormattedTextProxy - Retina Compatibility

  • From: Bob Keeney <bobk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 15:48:13 -0500

Confirmed, it's not just the text that's double the size (or more), the entire
display is double.
We'll see if we can look at this weekend.  I was hoping to get a new version
out this week to coincide with the new BSK Spell Checker plugin but it got
delayed with some RTF Reader issues.  Joy of joys.

Bob Keeney
BKeeney Software Inc.
http://www.bkeeney.com

On May 30, 2014, at 3:14 PM, Jim Pitchford <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> …further
>
> The quickest way to see the problem is in the FTC examples for EmbeddedFTC.
>
> If you set retina compatibility via a script in the build settings, then the
> text in the example is double its intended size.

FTC Website: http://www.bkeeney.com/products/formatted-text-control
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes): www.freelists.org/list/ftcdev
the subject field.