FormattedTextProxy - Retina Compatibility

  • From: Jim Pitchford <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 12:53:02 -0500

Hi

I’m still using FTC 3.0 (too much effort to debug my code for the changes in
3.1.2).

Using FormattedText control with Retina display seems fine.

But using FormattedTextProxy, results in text which is double the size.

I can see that FormattedTextProxy uses FormattedText.adjustPictureDisplay
method, which seems to be doubling the size of the graphic, whereas
FormattedText doesn’t make use of this method itself.

Any ideas where I should look to try and solve this?

JimFTC Website: http://www.bkeeney.com/products/formatted-text-control
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes): www.freelists.org/list/ftcdev
the subject field.