[FSW Project] FSW Project Update

  • From: Nathan Cobb <nathancobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fswproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 00:01:38 -0700

Hello everyone,

Just to update everyone on our current standings regarding delivery, Rob nor Jeremy have been able to make progress over the past 2 weeks due to work and other obligations outside of work. Additionally, as you may have noticed, Yuri and Boris are both unresponsive regarding setting up a meeting (Yuri replied saying that she was available the Friday after I emailed her, but has not replied to my request for her or Boris's schedule for setting up a meeting past that date).

Thanks,
Nate